Spring Lake Park Hotel, which was leased to the Brown School for a twenty-year period beginning in 1940, returned to the Rogers family in 1960. After renovations, the building reopened as a hotel.

 

The Aquarena Springs Inn was a perennial favorite, with many guests requesting to stay in the same room each time they visited. Rooms on the balcony had a view of Spring Lake, while rooms along the back had a view of the hillside gardens and aviary.