Aquarena Springs' gift shop first opened as part of the Texana Village in 1954. Early advertisements promised both inanimate and living objects for sale; plants such as cacti and succulents were grown on site and sold to visitors. 

 

The burgeoning gift shop soon expanded to include a wide variety of souvenirs. Below are images of some of the items sold in the gift shop, many of which depict Aquarena attractions such as the glass-bottom boats, submarine theater, and the Swiss sky ride.